WHAT WE DO
MISSION: To help organizations grow and thrive by reducing their risk to physical threats
Having over 20 years experience in the industry, Robert brings a unique blend of skills to the market:
- GIAC Certifications: GPEN, GCTI
- Other Certifications / Licenses: Amateur Radio, Drone Pilot
WHO WE ARE
WHY WE DO IT
We've feel that testing your security controls is a necessary step as part of your physical security program's life-cycle.
WHO WE ARE
HOW DOES IT WORK
IDENTIFY DESIRED TEST
1) GAP ANALYSIS: We identify risks and report them to you with recommendations of how they might be fixed (if possible).
2) GAP ANALYSIS + BREACH: Includes #1. For this option, we actually attempt to enter the building. Afterwards, we report & recommend.
3) GAP ANALYSIS + INTERACTION: Includes #1 and #2, but we interact with the asset(s). This is the most realistic option and offers the best ROI.
1) Define goals & execute the Master Service Agreement (includes NDA)
2) Define targets & scope
3) Set rules of engagement: How we interact, what can/can't be done, identify contacts.
4) Execute Statement of Work & Letter of Authorization
1) RECON -- Passive investigation of target(s).
2) GATHER INTEL -- Research findings of RECON and how it can be leveraged
3) PLANNING -- Plan and practice methods to be used in PHASE FOUR.
4) ACTION -- Execute PLAN to achieve goal(s) stated in Statement of Work.
5) REPORT & DEBRIEFING -- Understand threats and mitigation techniques.
Informal review of the engagement to learn how our business practices can be improved