WHAT WE DO
MISSION: To help organizations grow and thrive by reducing their risk to physical threats
WHO WE ARE
WHY WE DO IT
Testing security controls is vital to maintaining a healthy security program.
WHO WE ARE
HOW DOES IT WORK
IDENTIFY DESIRED TEST
1) GAP ANALYSIS: Identify risks & report how they might be fixed (if possible).
2) GAP ANALYSIS + BREACH: Includes #1 PLUS attempted building entry (covert / overt).
3) GAP ANALYSIS + BREACH + INTERACTION: Includes #1 and #2 PLUS interaction with assets.**
Due to the realistic nature of #3, this option offers the best ROI.
1) Define goals & execute the Master Service Agreement (includes NDA)
2) Define targets & scope
3) Set rules of engagement: How we interact, what can/can't be done, identify contacts.
4) Execute Statement of Work & Letter of Authorization
1) RECON -- Passive investigation of target(s).
2) GATHER INTEL -- Research findings of RECON and how it can be leveraged
3) PLANNING -- Plan and practice methods to be used in PHASE FOUR.
4) ACTION -- Execute PLAN to achieve goal(s) stated in Statement of Work.
5) REPORT & DEBRIEFING -- Understand threats and mitigation techniques.
Informal review of the engagement to learn how our business practices can be improved